0 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2013 12:22 AM by dipika

Eyefinity Display Group Status - Extended to Clone

dipika

I want to enable eyefinity. So first I am trying to change the display group mode from extended to duplicate. First I am using  ADL_Display_DisplayMapConfig_Get function to get Display targets and display map and then I am modifying iDisplayMapValue of DisplayMap to ADL_DISPLAY_DISPLAYMAP_MANNER_CLONE. Following is the code snippet showing how I am trying to achieve this

if (ADL_OK != ADL_Display_DisplayMapConfig_Get( lpAdapterInfo[iCurrentAdapter].iAdapterIndex,

&iNumDisplayMap, &lpDisplayMap, 

&iNumDisplayTarget, &lpDisplayTarget,

ADL_DISPLAY_DISPLAYMAP_OPTION_GPUINFO ) )

{

PRINTF("ADL_Display_DisplayMapConfig_Get() failed\n");

iReturnValue = FALSE;

break;

}

lpDisplayMap->iDisplayMapValue = ADL_DISPLAY_DISPLAYMAP_MANNER_CLONE;

if(ADL_OK !=  ADL_Display_DisplayMapConfig_Set(          lpAdapterInfo[iCurrentAdapter].iAdapterIndex,

iNumDisplayMap,

lpDisplayMap,

iNumDisplayTarget,

lpDisplayTarget           ))

{

PRINTF("ADL_Display_DisplayMapConfig_Set Cloning Desktops failed\n");

}

I am not getting what I am doing wrong? Seeking for suggestions.

Thanks