against the ACML 5.3.0 which I downloaded from AMD as

acml-5-3-0-pgi-64bit.tgz

This is a one line change in the Makefile

< LAPACK= /opt/pgi/linux86-64/2011/acml/4.4.0/lib/libacml.a

---

> LAPACK= /opt/ACML/acml5.3.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a

I see the following fix-up failures:

/opt/ACML/acml5.3.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(xerbla.o): In function `xerbla_':

/jenkins/workspace/workspace/acml-build-linux-pgi-gfortran/blas/amd/SRC_common/xerbla.f:59: undefined reference to `pgf90io_src_info03'

/jenkins/workspace/workspace/acml-build-linux-pgi-gfortran/blas/amd/SRC_common/xerbla.f:67: undefined reference to `pgf90io_src_info03'

/jenkins/workspace/workspace/acml-build-linux-pgi-gfortran/blas/amd/SRC_common/xerbla.f:68: undefined reference to `pgf90io_src_info03'

/jenkins/workspace/workspace/acml-build-linux-pgi-gfortran/blas/amd/SRC_common/xerbla.f:74: undefined reference to `pgf90io_src_info03'

/jenkins/workspace/workspace/acml-build-linux-pgi-gfortran/blas/amd/SRC_common/xerbla.f:76: undefined reference to `pgf90io_src_info03'

/opt/ACML/acml5.3.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(xerbla.o):/jenkins/workspace/workspace/acml-build-linux-pgi-gfortran/blas/amd/SRC_common/xerbla.f:93: more undefined references to `pgf90io_src_info03' follow

A search of the web suggests that this issue has been seen where some PGI runtime

libraries were not being linked in and that adding some PGI compiler flags,

either -pgf90libs or -pgf77libs, depending on the compiler in use, might fix

things.

It hasn't fixed it for me.

Any thoughts?

Kevin Buckley

ECS, VUW, NZ