cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

bobh
Journeyman III

2 Landscape Flipped monitors in 2x2 wall?

Hi

Is it possible to have a 2x2 wall with the top 2 monitors working in Landscape flipped mode in Eyefinity?

We want to try this so we can run a large 2x2 wall using cheap HDTVs.  Problem is these TVs usually have a wider bezel at the bottom

so you get the big gap in the middle of the composite screen.  The idea is to mout the top 2 upside down and use the flipped mode to correct the image.

I have tried setting the monitors in Windows to be landscape flipped but when I use CPCC to configure an eyefinity group all screens revert to landscape.

I have succeeded in making an eyefinity group with all 4 monitors in landscape flipped, but not 2 of each.

I am using a firepro 2460 with 2 x DVI connected screens & 2 x active DP to DVI connected screens.

Any thoughts?  (Or should I just tell my boss to buy a real monitor wall setup

bob

0 Likes
1 Solution
chm
Staff
Staff

Hi,

unfortunately it is not possible to have only two of the four monitors in flipped mode. To create an Eyefinity group all monitors need to have the same orientation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
chm
Staff
Staff

Hi,

unfortunately it is not possible to have only two of the four monitors in flipped mode. To create an Eyefinity group all monitors need to have the same orientation.

0 Likes
bobh
Journeyman III

I suspected as much.  Thanks for your help

bob

0 Likes

Hello, it's a shame that it's not supported right now, do you know if it will be in future release?

Thanks

0 Likes