Based on many valuable suggestions and feedback we received from our end-users, we are excited to say that the following new features have been added in this release:
1. Cache Line Utilization
2. Data translation is made faster now with multiple threads
3. OpenCL™ Kernel Source Code level support
4. Improved Source & Assembly Profile display
5. Importing standalone oclt file into project session
6. PID/TID Filtering
7. Improved View Management for individual cores
8. Timeline Navigation
9. User configurable Maximum # of run lanes
10. AMD CodeAnalyst has been outfitted with an array of bugs fixes.
We hope that this release helps you with your work. If you encounter any bugs or see where AMD CodeAnalyst could be improved, please reach us through our forums.