AMD GPU Developer Tools is proud to announce the release of version 2.9 of the GPU Performance API.
The new version can be downloaded from: http://developer.amd.com/tools/GPUPerfAPI/Pages/default.aspx
Version 2.9 (1/18/12)
- Add support for AMD Radeon 7000 Series hardware.
- Add support for more FirePro, Mobility, and APU devices.
- Improved memory consumption and performance during profiling.
- Reduce memory footprint of the GPUPerfAPI DLLs.
- Correct counters are now exposed on systems with dual GPUs of different hardware generations.
- DirectX 10:
- Fixed shader related counters on AMD Radeon HD 2000-5000 Series hardware.
- Fixed PrimitivesIn counter on AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series hardware.