1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2012 3:44 PM by fswehosky

System graph and System tasks tabs missing

milos
      (only System data tab shows up)

I installed CodeAnalyst 3.1.4 (newest version) today, using the RHEL5U6 RPMs, as well as the Kernel Modules.  I used command rpm -iv rpmname, and set up the permissions, paths, etc.

It seems to work fine, but while the manual:

http://developer.amd.com/tools/CodeAnalyst/codeanalystlinux/assets/CodeAnalyst_linux_users_guide-1.0.pdf

suggests that there should be three tabs ("System data","System graph", and "System tasks"), after running a profile (time or event, following tutorial in Chap 8 of the user guide linked above), I only ever see the "System data" tab and the other two don't show up.

Any ideas why this is?  I thought it might be a limitation of the Linux version, but the examples shown in the PDF User guide show a system running linux, so I guess that can't be it..

Thanks,

Milos

• Re: System graph and System tasks tabs missing

Hi Milos,

The System Graph and System tasks tabs have been depreciated.  We hope the recently released 3.2 version has a more streamlined approach to getting you to the details that you're interested in. 

Thank you for your report about the user guide.  We'll update the next version to make sure the old screenshots are replaced with new ones.

-=Frank