I am writing sample with OpenGL/OpenCL. The sample workflow is the following:
- Create 2 textures via OpenGL. Create 2 OpenCL images for their first mip levels.
- Render to first texture via OpenGL.
- Acquire images for OpenCL via glFlush, clEnqueueAcquireGLObjects
- Run OpenCL kernel to process first image and write result to second
- Release images via clEnqueueReleaseGLObjects, clFlush.
- Render screen quad to display second texture.
After this step I get correctly processed OpenCL image, but corresponding OpenGL texture is blank. Here is what I get in gDebugger:
Am I missing something?
UPD: I have Radeon 5750HD onboard, but using CPU device doesn't help. Both OpenGL and OpenCL code produce no errors. Demo is single-threaded.
UPD: Works on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460SE with 285.62 driver. But only first frame is processed correctly.