This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Thank you for reporting this. I have let the CAL team know about this issue.
If you could answer some questions, it would help a lot.
1) Do I just test with any test string?
* a simple one, which was decoded before I could observe any memory leak
* a complex one which gave "Exhausted search space"
* default - just ./whitepixel which gave "Exhausted search space"
2) Why/when does it output "Exhausted search space", and what test do I run to
get a reasonable running time?
3) I did use valgrind to check memory leak, and tried to observe memory
consumption by the program grow on top. But I din't see 10-30 MB per min growth
like what you described in your post. Is there something specific I must
do/test to reach the point you did?
4) Was your program running on a single desktop with a single GPU/dual GPU? Can
you please describe the hardware on your system, including what GPU model you
I misspoke when reporting this bug: it affects another one of my applications, not whitepixel.
I have replied privately to one of the AMD employees who emailed me (Prateeksha).