GPU Developer Tools is pleased to announce that GPUPerfAPI 2.7 is now available from AMD Developer Central at:
Version 2.7 contains the following updates:
- New entrypoint for registering logging callback function for improved troubleshooting.
- Adds support for AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series hardware.
- New DepthAndStencil counters give more detailed understanding of HiZ behavior.
- Improved accuracy of depth, texture, busy, and stalled counters.
- FetchSize counter now reports the correct value.
- DirectX 10/11:
- Fixed support for AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series hardware.
- Fixed support for Catalyst 11.2 drivers on AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series hardware.