Tune into our webinars to listen to AMD experts discuss and answer questions about data parallel computing on GPUs leveraging the OpenCL™ architecture. These webinars will include beginning and advanced tracks offered at varying times for your convenience.
Check the OpenCL Webinars Page for more details and times.
**Edit: The on-demand versions of the webinars listed below can be found here: http://developer.amd.com/zones/OpenCLZone/Events/pages/OnDemandWebinars.aspx
- Introduction to Parallel and Heterogeneous Computing (1 hour)
- Learn how heterogeneous computing fits into the parallel computing paradigm, what problems it solves and what opportunities it presents
- Introduction to OpenCL (1 hour)
- Learn about the benefits of OpenCL, the anatomy and architecture of OpenCL and the tools and drivers available
- OpenCL Programming in Detail (1 hour)
- Learn about OpenCL application execution, resource setup, kernel programming and compiling, program execution, memory objects and synchronization
- Using OpenCL C Language (1 hour)
- Learn about restrictions, data types, type casting and conversions, qualifiers, and built-in functions
- Device Fission Extensions for OpenCL (1 hour)
- Learn about the unique advantage that OpenCL has when it comes to Fission extensions.
- Optimization Techniques I: Optimizing a Convolution Algorithm (1 hour)
- Learn about Debugging OpenCL, performance measurements, general optimization tips and walk through optimizing a convolution algorithm
- Optimization Techniques II: Optimizing a Histogram Algorithm (1 hour)
- Learn about the unique advantage that OpenCL has when it comes to optimizing a histogram algorithm