cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

ryta1203
Journeyman III

Samples not working?

Has anyone else had a problem with the samples not working "out of the box" like they did in 2.1 when going from 2.1 to 2.2?

Mine don't, I had to go find some include files and modify some things in order to get them to compile.

0 Likes
4 Replies
afo
Adept I

Hi,

In my case, I could build all the samples out of the box (SDK2.2+cat10.7b+VS2008) without errors or warnings.

best regards,

Alfonso

0 Likes

Originally posted by: afo Hi,

In my case, I could build all the samples out of the box (SDK2.2+cat10.7b+VS2008) without errors or warnings.

best regards,

Alfonso

Good to know, thanks.

0 Likes
genaganna
Journeyman III

Originally posted by: ryta1203 Has anyone else had a problem with the samples not working "out of the box" like they did in 2.1 when going from 2.1 to 2.2?

Mine don't, I had to go find some include files and modify some things in order to get them to compile.

Ryta1203,

Could you please tell us which headers you need to change to compile with SDK2.2 and what you have changed in headers?

0 Likes

Originally posted by: genaganna
Originally posted by: ryta1203 Has anyone else had a problem with the samples not working "out of the box" like they did in 2.1 when going from 2.1 to 2.2?

Ryta1203,

Could you please tell us which headers you need to change to compile with SDK2.2 and what you have changed in headers?

the compiler couldn't find any of the <SDKUtil/xxxxxxxx.hpp> files.

So I had to point the project to the files manually and had to delete the SDKUtil part.

This could just be a personal problem of mine but I wanted to check.

This also could be due to rolling back to 2.1 and then reinstalling 2.2 because I didn't seem to have this problem the first time I installed 2.2 if I recall.

0 Likes