We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of ATI Stream Profiler, version 1.4.
ATI Stream Profiler is a Microsoft® Visual Studio® integrated runtime profiler that gathers performance data from the GPU as your OpenCL™ application runs. This information can then be used by developers to discover where the bottlenecks are in their OpenCL™ application and find ways to optimize their application's performance.
New updates in this version include
- Support for Stream SDK v2.2.
- Support OpenCL™ 1.1.
- Support Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010.
- Support for command line interface.
- Added support to check whether the current version is up-to-date.
- Fixed data transfer size for image objects.
- Updated counter names and descriptions.
Please post your feedback here.