We are pleased to announce the release of Stream KernelAnalyzer v1.4, a static analysis tool for stream kernels. This tool can be used to analyze OpenCL kernels without requiring any GPU in the machine.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Support for OpenCL™ (requires ATI Stream SDK v2.01).
- Support for Catalyst™ driver 9.9-9.12.
- Support for ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 graphics cards.
- Support for ATI Radeon™ HD 5770 graphics cards.
- Fixed issue where analysis of shader with complex flow control would fail.
- Updated statistic names and descriptions.
- Fetch instructions statistic now includes both texture and vertex fetch usage.
- Compiler Output window now includes the OpenCL™ compiler build log (for warning and error messages).
- Double-clicking on an OpenCL™ compilation error or warning will navigate to the reported line within the Source Code window.
- Registered file extensions now supported automatically in file dialogs.
- Object Code target now includes x86 assembly code for an OpenCL kernel.
Please post your feedback here.