2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2010 4:36 AM by genaganna

Memory leak ?

spectral

Hi,

When I execute my kernel code... I got a violent crash of the application. So, I suppose I have a memory leak...

The problem is that it is a 'complex' algorithm and I have a lot of data (100000 by example)... so it is very difficult to find where is the problem.

Even with a debugger it will not be easy to find !

So, I would like to know if you have any idea on how I can debug this memory leak problem (If it is a memory leak problem in my code of course).

Thanks for your help

• Memory leak ?
          Sheeep

You can build the algorithm in c. a working c algorithm should work in ocl, too.

• Memory leak ?
            genaganna

Originally posted by: viewon01 Hi,

When I execute my kernel code... I got a violent crash of the application. So, I suppose I have a memory leak...

The problem is that it is a 'complex' algorithm and I have a lot of data (100000 by example)... so it is very difficult to find where is the problem.

Even with a debugger it will not be easy to find !

So, I would like to know if you have any idea on how I can debug this memory leak problem (If it is a memory leak problem in my code of course).

Thanks for your help

Viewon01,

It is better to use memory leak tools to find memory leak.