We are pleased to announce the release of a new tool ATI Stream Profiler 1.0, a performance analysis tool to analyze OpenCL programs on ATI Radeon graphics cards fully integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
Features of the tool include:
- Measure the execution time of an OpenCL kernel
- Query the hardware performance counters on ATI Radeon graphics card
- Display the memory traffic from and to GPU
- Compare multiple runs (sessions) of the same or different programs
- Store the profile data for each run in a csv file
- Display the IL and ISA (hardware disassembly) code of the OpenCL kernel
You can download this tool from the AMD developer website here:
Please post your feedback here.