1. Where do the docs talk about compute shader mode?
2. Why do I get the "No Error" string for a kernel that doesn't return CAL_RESULT_OK??? There is obviously an error but it tells me "don't worry about it.. no error... but your kernel still won't run, so sorry"!? EDIT: Kernel compiles fine in SKA.
3. Do you have to sample from an offset. If VaTid is the global thread id, why can't I just sample (either sampling or getting from/to the global buffer) from that (like you would with vWinCoord0)?
4. If I'm sampling the inputs as streams in compute shader mode, do I have to allocate the resource as global?
5. Can you burst write in CS?
6. Where is the docs that talk about CS?