cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

kvark
Journeyman III

Getting EXT_Transform_Feedback to work

I want to implement hardware skinning on GLSL using Transform Feedback under GL 3.0 forward-compatible context. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any examples besides NV-variant of this extension.

Currently I have BindBufferBase returning the InvalidOperation error. According to GL 3.1 specification, this error can be produced by BindBuffer* only in case of Transform Feedback being already active. It's not the case in my test-program.

Can anyone give me an explanation of this error (in my case specificly) or (what is better) provide a working example?

I tried BindBufferRange as well. It crashes with exception (Attempted to read or write protected memory) no matter what size is specified in the last parameter.

There is a OpenGL.org discussion about this issue: http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=254391#Post254391

I think it's driver issues, because it's not just me who experience same problems. Currently I have Catalyst 9.6 installed and I strongly require technical support for it...

0 Likes
1 Reply
avk
Adept III

I'm afraid that you should post your topic nearby, in the "GPU..."

0 Likes