The ATI Stream Team is pleased to announce the availability of ATI Stream SDK v1.4-beta!
The installation files are available for immediate from:
With v1.4-beta comes:
- Significant feature enhancements to Brook+:
- Support for multiple GPUs in a single program.
- Support for 8-bit and 16-bit integer types.
- Interoperability with DirectX API.
- Access to thread-level data sharing.
- Improved support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
- Performance enhancements to the Brook+ runtime:
- Support for memory pinning to optimize data transfers.
- Support for asynchronous stream write requests.
- Additional hardware features exposed in CAL:
- Support for texture sampling (bilinear).
- Support for FETCH4.
- Support for the ATI Radeon HD 4870X2 and 3870X2.
- Support for the ATI FirePro V8700, V7750, V5700 and V3750.
- Support for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650, 3670, 4300 series, 4500 series, 4650, and 4670.
You will need to upgrade to ATI Catalyst 9.2 or above since the CAL runtime libraries have been renamed to match the rebranding to ATI Stream.
If you have CAL applications which rely on the old runtime library names, please relink against the new runtime library names.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them to the forum.
ATI Stream Team