The GPU Developer Tools Team is pleased to announce the release of a new tool Stream KernelAnalyzer.
This is a tool for analyzing the performance of stream kernels on ATI graphics cards/stream processors (AMD Stream SDK 1.3 is required). It was derived from the GPU ShaderAnalyzer tool to specifically target the stream community.
Features of the new tool:
- Support Brook+ & IL kernel.
- Support IL compute kernel for ATI Radeon 4800 series graphics card.
- Support for ATI Stream SDK 1.3.
- Support for AMD FireStream 9170, 9250 and 9270 stream processors.
- Support for ATI Radeon 2000, 3000, and 4000 series graphics card.
Please do not hesitate to post on the forum if you have any questions.
GPU Developer Tools Team