1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 29, 2008 11:25 PM by brockp

ACML 4.1.0 problems with PGI Fortran (64 bit) compiler

scotterdavid

Hello,

I tried to compile, and run the examples using ACML 4.1.0 and the PGI fortran compiler (v7.1). Unfortunately the compilation/load fails (please see below). Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong here, please?

Best regards -- David Baker.

Compiling program cfft1d_example.f:
      pgf77 -c  cfft1d_example.f -o cfft1d_example.o
      Linking program cfft1d_example.exe:
      pgf77  cfft1d_example.o  /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a  -o cfft1d_example.exe
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cfftsep_trig_contig.o): In function `cfftsep_trig_contig.pgi.uni.1_':
      cfftsep_trig_contig.f.text+0x1a8): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_sincos_gh'
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cfftsep_trig_contig.o): In function `cfftsep_triga_contig.pgi.uni.1_':
      cfftsep_trig_contig.f.text+0x22c7): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_sincos_gh'
      cfftsep_trig_contig.f.text+0x237b): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_sincos_gh'
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cfftsep_trig_contig.o): In function `cfftsep_trigc_contig.pgi.uni.1_':
      cfftsep_trig_contig.f.text+0x2dfa): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_sincos_gh'
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cfftsep_trig.o): In function `cfftsep_trig.pgi.uni.1_':
      cfftsep_trig.f.text+0x103): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_sincos_gh'
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cfftsep_trig.o):cfftsep_trig.f.text+0x20de): more undefined references to `__fmth_i_sincos_gh' follow
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cffttimelegal.o): In function `cffttimelegal.pgi.uni.1_':
      cffttimelegal.f.text+0x474): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_dlog_gh'
      cffttimelegal.f.text+0x485): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_dlog_gh'
      cffttimelegal.f.text+0x669): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_dlog_gh'
      cffttimelegal.f.text+0x67a): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_dlog_gh'
      cffttimelegal.f.text+0x6a2): undefined reference to `__fmth_i_dlog_gh'
      /local/software/acml/4.1.0/pgi64/lib/libacml.a(cffttimelegal.o):cffttimelegal.f.text+0x6b3): more undefined references to `__fmth_i_dlog_gh' follow
      make: *** [cfft1d_example.res] Error 2