I am looking for AMD GPUs with the OpenCL feature. Then I have difficulty in buying any one of AMD graphics cards supporting OpenCL from the marketplace, because all of them are phased out and our vendor does not have one in stock.
According to my survey, ROCm (https://rocmdocs.amd.com/en/latest/) is the SDK to support OpenCL. Based on its description of "Hardware and Software Support" (https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/ROCm/blob/master/README.md#hardware-and-software-support) and information on the AMD official website (https://www.amd.com/en/products/specifications/graphics), I find the GPUs supporting OpenCL are as follows:
(1) AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card (https://www.amd.com/en/products/graphics/amd-radeon-vii#product-specs)
(2) AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Graphics Card (https://www.amd.com/zh-hant/products/graphics/radeon-rx-vega-64 )
(3) AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Graphics Card (https://www.amd.com/en/product/6596)
(4) AMD Radeon R9 Nano Graphics Card (https://www.amd.com/en/product/6606)
(5) AMD Radeon R9 Fury Graphics Card (https://www.amd.com/en/product/6601)
Could you advise me how and where to get one (I need a PCIe 3.0 bus version)?
Thank you very much.
Try posting your question at AMD Developer's Forum OpenCL and see if anyone there can help you.
But you first must post it here to get Whitelisted by the Moderator to post at AMD OpenCL Forum: https://community.amd.com/t5/newcomers-start-here/bd-p/newcomer-forum
EDIT: As far as I am aware all GCN or newer AMD GPU Cards support OpenCL. OpenCL is enabled by the AMD Driver.