cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: What is the main Purpose of your RIG ? What CPU and GPU you use.

CPU: AMD-FX8350 4GZ
GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual-X OC Boost HDMI DP 2xDVI 4GB

Uses: main computer and now even project pc!

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Be Brave frnd !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Elite
Elite

Mine was built for gaming, but have used it for VM's, school work and recently video editing.

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

I build for entertainment

FX8350

Asus Strix R9 390 OC

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

I use mine mainly for gaming and streaming but I also use it to watch movies and work. Since I'm an I.T. technician, the faster and more the computer is, the faster and better I can get worm done.

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I just want to start by saying I have 8 machines.

Before 2014 I never owned anything intel powered since a celeron machine in 1998.

Right now I have 3 i7 machines, an Atom tablet & a APU Laptop & Turion II laptop & FX Desktop & APU HTPC & APU Desktop.

My main machine is a FX6300 OC 4.2Ghz, Radeon 7870Ghz OC (1050/1250), 16GB DDR3 1600 CAS 8/9 (dual bank speeds), MSI 970 GAMING

This machine I use for most of my gaming aswell as the development of my cheats for games and the management of my business.

I use it for scanning, light image editing, hashing, extracting, compressing, etc

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Alice (Codename Alice) is my primary gaming rig. She's the best I can afford on my budget, but I'm happy to say she is running Fallout 4 like a champ, so no complaints ;p The A10 7870k is definitely a beast of a chip!

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

My rig: https://community.amd.com/thread/190628

it's mainly for allowing me to play video games while also hosting a upnp server for streaming movies in home to a chromecast, ps3 (mainly acts as a nas for it) and roku (soon). In the future I plan to stream, edit videos and play games. I also want to try grabbing a second tv and playing lan games locally with my nephews or just playing splitscreen while using both screens as one continuous screen.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Gaming and graphics/indie film = starving artist. I use three different editing programs and well...RED is a beast to edit.

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

My rig is used primarily for gaming, that's its main design anyway. It's very dated so its struggling along right now as I put in whatever i can to keep it current. right now the only thing holding it back from keeping things at a modern level is its gpu. But besides gaming, I also try to stream what I am playing since I am trying to build a twitch stream and youtube/fitness channel. On the side I also mess around with the Unreal Engine in attempts to learn that, 3d modeling programs, music making softwares and softwares like adobe after effects. But I prettty much use my computer for everything that holds my interest.

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor (4 CPUs), @ 3.5GHz

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 @ 830/1240mhz overclock