cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

saywhut
Challenger

Re: ViDA

Cool, I'll test it out and let you know. 

colesdav
MVP

OK - no problem.
RAM Test does cost a small amount of money but I think it is well worth it so you can test your system out and improve stability in Windows 10 with your GPU running.
My Ryzen 2700X builds are almost completely OK to run at 3200MHz with 64GB of Corsair RAM based on Ram Test - I still have some more tweaking left to do on a few memory parameters to attempt to get higher stability.
My Ryzen 3600 build is completely stable at 3200MHz based on MEMTEST pre-boot and RAM Test in Windows 10.
I am deciding if I should just wait for better sincle core performance from AMD or if i should do a 3700X or 3800X build in a few months.
So if you do try RAM Test out on your build it would be useful information to know if it passes and what % coverage you get.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
saywhut
Challenger

I moved the AIO to the top, and the side fans are now Intake.

12.jpg

0 Kudos
saywhut
Challenger

Well, I let it run for 30 minutes and found no errors.

pastedImage_1.png

colesdav
MVP

That's a good start. It is looking good. Thanks.
If you go to RAM Test - Karhu Software and look at the FAQ tab you will see some examples of error detection rates and test coverage.
With Test Coverage of 1021% you will be somewhere between 91-96% confident of detecting an error assuming you have 16GB of RAM.
In your case you are testing ~ 26GB of 32GB.
I think you should contact their support to see how long and what % of coverage you should test, for your build.

0 Kudos
danielderi145
Adept I

this rainbow unicorn puke filled machine is one of the most glorious machines iv'e seen in a while!