cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

phuri
Adept III

Re: SWAG Phurigigs Build

This is the headset in the photo that I am using.  They never hurt my head and are very comfortable. Amazon.com: Sades A70 Gaming Headset USB 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Stereo Headphones Over-ear With ...

darkwolfca
Miniboss

very nice looking rig phuri and it runs everything great when your streaming.

phuri
Adept III

Yes! So much better now it has been upgraded! Think the only original stuff left in it is the motherboard and RAM and PSU/

Thank you very much!

iwalkwithedead
Challenger

Great stuff!

phuri
Adept III

yeah i face cammed my rig tonight on my stream ❤️

rqs-devine
Elite

That is one very Furry PC setup enjoyed the pc face cam stream but prefer to see the real Furry on cam. Keep up the great streams. As always love to join you in your streams and game with you.

rengy
Adept II

I can't get tired of seeing this rig...is a beauty

darkwolfca
Miniboss

love the pc furry expecially the purple

daquteness
Challenger

Hello Awesome rig, congrats, can't wait to get mine rolling sometime around end of September! ...although I am seriously torn in terms of GPU, I work in 3Ds max and Blender A LOT and AMD boards quite simply put are under-performing for the price...

Anyway, back to your rig, are the top fans extract or intake? If the latter, although highly appealing due to proximity, those fan placements are better suited for vertical CPU fans or water-cooling inlets as it creates a lot of turbulence in the CPU area and the airflow is not as streamlined. Had the same placement myself on a Corsair Carbide case with similar fan arrangement, took out a few HDD cages, dropped the 2x240mm fans in there to get a push-pull airflow inside the case and managed to get CPU at 4C less 100% load with stock heatsink just by moving those 2 fans. GPU went down a bit as well, but not as much, just 2C but hey, it's something

Might be wrong, might have been my case only, but I got feedback on it from someone who studies vehicular aerodynamics for a living

Cool rig! Keep them coming!

phuri
Adept III

Yeah only makes sense to make the top ones extract for one....heat rises lol