Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

alexkywalker
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Ripper

It would be neat to explore a water cooling solution, but I haven't done any research yet, because I definitely have the room to fit a tank on the side, haha!

0 Kudos
scythefwd
Adept III
Adept III

Why'd ya go 240 vs. the 360?  I mean, I'm happy with my 240.. but still.. if I could have popped a 360 in there, Id have a 360 in there (and am tempted to modify the one I have to put a 2nd radiator inline so I can run one at the top of the case as well.. to get 360 worth of cooling out of it.

0 Kudos
colesdav
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

Why don't you go for CorsairHD Series RGB fans? That way you can choose whatever color you want.
I have them in one of my machines, one of them is used the other side of an R9 Fury X Radiator.
They come with a wired remote that you can run underneath / outside your case, or since you have an Axi series PSU - Corsair Link.
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/rgbfans

Bye.

0 Kudos
alexkywalker
Adept II
Adept II

That was the only one available at Micro Center when I bought all the parts.

0 Kudos
alexkywalker
Adept II
Adept II

I am happy to say that it’s been a year and a half and this machine is still a beast. Even though we are on the 3rd gen of Threadripper CPUs, I am still very much enjoying the power while I stream, make music, play games, develop software and every day use.