Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Re: Oscar Mike

Minor update:

For about 1 week now I've been on Asus' beta BIOS 9945 which supposedly has AGESA 1.0.0.6 implemented and must say I'm extremely happy. I have Oscar-Mike running through various torture tests for 6 to 7 hours a day at least (Prime95 - mem option, SuperPI, and synthetic benchmarks/stress tests through 3DMark) and haven't seen a single crash or  hang during that time. I've noticed huge improvements in game play (and streaming+recording via OBS) as well, particularly in Ghost Recon Wildlands - which already ran great before - but now it's even smoother.

I was previously able to get my memory clocked to 3200MHz by using a 120 BCLK, but the CPU only at 3.8GHz - or 4.1GHz with memory at 2666Mhz. With AGESA 1.0.0.6 I'm able to push both to the top end without BCLK adjustments. I OC'ed through PState adjustments and added an offset for CPU voltage.

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X @ 3999.07 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR

If this is just beta, I am now even more excited about future enhancements!

BIOS-9945-2.png

And here's my Cinebench score:

Notice top 2 scores are from this system - the highlighted score I was running while AIDA64 Bench was also running!

BIOS-9945-3.png

havenbreaker
Adept III

whiskey-foxtrot​ this is quite possibly the sexiest build I've seen in a very long time. Thank you for sharing it with us.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

havenbreaker I have to make an Oscar-Mike/Ryzen Sith on #swtor - I know I already have orange crystals for my lightsaber! I'm thinking a Marauder (my favorite DPS beast) or an Assassin. Probably come join you folks on the Harb.

RyzenThreadripper.png

darkwolfca
Miniboss

love those sabers i need to play and catch up to everyone lol

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Let me know if/when you start back up! I'll jump in as I've been looking to play with fellow RT members!

darkwolfca
Miniboss

no worries man i randomly play at night kids permitting lol i try to hop on with haven and kat also on weekends.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

I haven't seen havenbreaker​ on Twitch/Twitter much lately - hope all is well. I want to get in on the fun dangit - Moved one of my Sorcs over to the Harbinger a few days ago hoping to catch him or Kat on for a ginvite.

darkwolfca
Miniboss

He's been out of town on business I believe he just got home late last night kat had said in her discord

theredmauler
Adept II

Wow, excellent work! It's a thing of beauty, truely!

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

No, I think it's because I used the force havenbreaker

sithhead.png