Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: Oscar Mike

iwalkwithedead​ I've been following yours on here and twitter - I love your combo of colors! I ran out of the darker gray sleeving (and patience) and really wanted to get this one up. Still turned out great in my humble opinion - can't wait to see yours!

I'm modding the rest of the case with some custom art and will post final pictures after Rx Vega.

0 Kudos
iwalkwithedead
Challenger
Challenger

Thank you whiskey-foxtrot

I love it too! Yours as well!

I completely understand the patience part of it all, I do not look forward to doing it again for this upcoming build. I had my eyes set on the Phanteks Evolv Tempered Glass but I think I'm going to wait a few after Computex because of the teaser of new case coming from them.

Awesome, I look forward to seeing more of you build.

0 Kudos
kxuping
Forerunner
Forerunner

Why didnt you WC the Ram? Everything else is WC.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

kxuping​ adding the RAM to the loop would take away the RGB aspect of it. I don't use a lot of RGB and that specifically adds a nice balance of ambient light/orange.

I mean look at this - I would not be able to hide this:

20170514_061250.jpg

inerdtian
Adept I
Adept I

You Sir are one-fine master crafter of genuine PC beauty!

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Wow thank you for the compliment. If it wasn't for Ryzen, I would not have been motivated to make this beauty. I find it hard leaving my desk at times!

hardmallet
Adept II
Adept II

If you're into H1Z1, try 7 Days to Die. Single player is good, multiplayer coop is great, but multiplayer pvp is bad. It's unoptimized for now since it's in alpha, but it's the only zombie game where I can feel so much realism in it. Around $5 on steam sale. Suggesting it cause their devs are really great and open to the community for suggestions. Check em out! (current version is alpha 15, though check alpha 16 trailers since there always a ton of new content with every update)

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Thanks for the reminder! 7DD is another one I keep an eye on - I haven't seen it on sale for months. It's at $24 right now; I wouldn't mind getting it, just weary of continued development.

hardmallet
Adept II
Adept II

Been playing it for over 2 years now. They won't be abandoning it anytime soon. They already confirmed they're on track to add lore in the future with marauders and stronger zombies (game is currently boring once u get the basics since there aren't any really tough zombies in the game yet), so they'll want to finish the game and sell DLCs to get more cash. $$$ Steam sale is coming soon! don't buy it! $100 worth of games on sale should be enough for me til the next sales arrives

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Bah, I broke down and finally got it! When I wait on sales I end up forgetting about it and notifications end up lost.  Excited to dig into it tomorrow so thanks again for the tip!