Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: Oscar Mike

Thank you, I have to sport the colors somehow!   If you had asked me 4 years ago to do something colored like this, I would probably have just laughed it off.

0 Kudos
rengy
Adept II
Adept II

Great Build Oscar, man i wish i had a Pc like that ^_^

hardmallet
Adept II
Adept II

I forgot to ask. What reservoir is that? I'm waiting for Zen 2 to hit the market before I try upgrading my old i5 4460. I'd really love to have that reservoir of yours <3

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

hardmallet It's the EK-REZ X4 250 - it looks pretty small in my system, but it's the largest (widest) reservoir EK has. The smaller (standard diameter) ones just didn't look right in this case,even with 2 added.

trubros
Adept I
Adept I

Oscar Mike looks gnarly! What games will you be playing on that gorgeous machine?

0 Kudos
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Thank you trubros This is actually going to replace one of my render/coding systems, but the games I like are most EA games (Battlefield 1, Battlefront, SWTOR), CS Go, and one of my stress relievers - Ghost Recon Wildands. I love MMORPGs (except WoW!) in the style of SWTOR, and RTS' (Ashes of the Singularity).

iwalkwithedead
Challenger
Challenger

lol I'm glad you did.

I'm working on a orange/black build myself

hardmallet
Adept II
Adept II

For RTS. Spellforce 3 looks amazing. Though we have to wait for launch and reviews. I hope it's good. Feels like Warcraft III to me. I hope someone creates a game as good as Stronghold with modern day graphics. Today it's all about open world games and MOBAs.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Thank you for the tip on Spellforce - I'm always up for checking out new games. I'm a bit weird when it comes to adding games to my library as I seem to be a creature of habit - I play a few games until I've seen all it has to offer and I know I'm missing out on new releases. Tips have been the main way for me to venture into other games.

Unrelated to this convo, last night was the first attempt to some live game play (H1Z1) with derrickgott007​ and others on this system. What a mess - don't try to stream and play without having your system properly broken in and set up first! With that said, you should join us tonight during another AMD game stream.

0 Kudos
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Thank you rengy​ What kind of build do you have right now?

0 Kudos