Rig Showcase Discussions

orbitech
Adept I

OrbiTech-Liquid-Loops

Description

The first liquid build I have built.

System Build Photos 2.jpgSystem Build Photos 1.jpgSystem Build Photos 4.jpg

Specifications

CPUAMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor, 4175 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 32 Logical Processor.
CoolerEKWB Custom cooling loop
MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula X570
MemoryKingston HyperX 4x16GB 3200Mhz 64GB
GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Disc Drive 1Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
Disc Drive 2Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
Disc Drive 3Samsung SSD 860 EVO 4TB
PSUSeasonic Focus Gold 1000W
CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D
MonitorAsus ROG-SWIFT-PG278QR
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
cyberstorm64dd
Adept III

Re: OrbiTech-Liquid-Loops

Great internals, I would have picked a different case tho. And I would have gone RTX if I had gone Nvidia. (Since that is really the only good reason to buy an Nvidia card)

superpredator
Adept I

Superb 

orbitech
Adept I

Hello,

Thanks 'superpredator', and yes 'cyberstorm64dd' the Nvidia RTX was an option I considered, but it's seriously overpriced and technically not worth the money. I am actually keeping my money for the next card after the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, everyone can see it's a tipping point for the GPU Market, and Nvidia will find direct competition difficult to deal with. Yeah I'm budgeting for dual AMD Radeon's & (PSU upgrade). It seems like the wise choice.

And, the case, yeah I had to modify it, to hold the EK cooling loop and the EK commander unit, you can see the bare metal (old Dell CD/DVD frame) behind and under the Combo/Pump, LOL. But the case is huge, and will hold any future upgrades, so I'm happy with it.

Sorry it took so long to reply, Busy, Busy. You know how it is!

Anyway, Thanks for the honesty, I really appreciate constructive critic's. I will keep it all in mind for my next build. Thanks.

0 Kudos