A quick look at the case and motherboard:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Libertas

I have fitted the Wraith Prism RGB Cooler on Libertas

Just fitting this cooler has significantly improved Cinebench result by 9.77%.

Cinebench results:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Here is a picture with the Wraith Prism RGB Cooler fitted: 
pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Overclocking the CPU using Ryzen Master to run at 4.175GHz:
pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.pngpastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I run MemTest86 checks on all PCs I run every 1-2 weeks.

I thought I should post the results from Libertas running the Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory.

It shows rock solid stability in Memtest 86 (preboot into windows 10) every time I run it.

The machine consistently passes Karhu RamTest from within Windows 10 whilst running the Palit RTX2080 OC GPU as well.

This indicates the memory controller on Ryzen 5 3600 is doing a great job, along with the MSI B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard.

Results to follow.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Next test - I replace the Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory with 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 DDR4 which gave me lots of trouble (Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII, Ryzen 2700x, Corsair Vengeance RGB (Pro) 3200 4x16GB Memtest86 failures... ) from (https://community.amd.com/message/2895896 ) and see what happens in Memtest 86 on this PC.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Here is a picture of the 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 DDR4 Ram running MemTest86 at 3200MHz.

If this passes I will be impressed.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted

PC looks great! but wouldn't it have been better to have bought the B450 tomahawk MAX? to my understanding

it comes with support for the 3rd gen ryzen out of the box, did you apply XMP on your profile?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you.

This PC is supposed to be a budget build versus Maximus  and I purchased the cheapest motherboard and CPU and cooler and RAM bundle I could find at the time.  Same with the case. The GPU - a Palit RTX2080 OC is an exception. I purchased another because I was so impressed with the one on Maximus. I have had no Driver issues in over a year now. I did get it for a good price + 2 free games I wanted.

I am testing the 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 DDR4 in Memtest86 at 3200 MHz.

Looking good so far:
pastedImage_2.png

I will let you know if it passes 4/4 loops.

I am impressed that this seems to be passing O.K. versus the amount of time and effort it took to get 64GB of this memory to pass at 3200MHz on the Maximus build with that expensive Ryzen 7 2700X and Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WIFI motherboard.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos