Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

DARK_KNIGHT101
Journeyman III

Its MIDRANGE but is it BALANCED?

Just wanted to know guys
If my System is BALANCED overall or not and if any component is bottlenecking the other too much ..I made this RIG  on feb 2020..but my hard earned money so it wa on a BUDGED but  its has not bugged me much rather runs most AAA games at ULTRA @1080P 90HZ

SPECS:
GIGABYTE AORUS B450  PRO WIFI

G SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO 3200 16 GB ,14 CL

RYZEN 3600X

SAPPHIRE 5700XT NITRO SPECIAL EDITION

COOLER MASTER MASTER LIQUID 240R

COOLER MASTER h500 Case

GIGABYTE Silver 750 PSU MODULAR

XPG M.2 NVME SSD 512 GB(OS WINDOWS 10  64bit)

KINGSTON SATA SSD  512 GB

Additional CM 120mm fans and sleeved PSU EXT  cables

PS: Yes I like RGB so dont kill me for that XD  - SORRY 😄 

116682841_3728582440490709_9062230010145011283_o.jpg

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
johnnyenglish
Adept II

Re: Its MIDRANGE but is it BALANCED?

Looks good and very balanced. The sleeved extension cables are always a nice touch. Looking for ones myself.

And nJoy that 5700XT because i was going after a RoG Strix 5700XT last year and now they are all out of stock and the price bump is just ridiculous. Here it went from 390€ to about +600€

Its not that i cant squeeze a playable framerate out of my RX480 in most games but games from now on will not go as graciously as i would like. And to worsen things even more, i'm getting afraid of keeping that insane OC on the RX480, if it breaks i'm done for.... 😞

I would personally change the fans to Corsair if you like the RGB, not just because of the RGB but i had a bad experience with cooler master, they go tec tec tec tec tec too soon. I've added Noctua to mine recently though.. Even the Wraith Prism (which is CM) with about a year is going tec tec tec tec tec. But if your fans are just fine, even better because they do look good. I had both Corsair and Cooler Master and the Corsair ones lasted for about 6 years with no complaints since i had the Obsidian 450D

I would loose the HDD cage too, to improve airflow, unless its a hiding spot for cabling.

And don't forget a good monitor! Your eyes deserve it 🙂

0 Kudos
DARK_KNIGHT101
Journeyman III

Re: Its MIDRANGE but is it BALANCED?

Agreed to most part,but CM in my country has impeccable customer support and sends me replacements from tempered glasses to  Fans to CPU cooler radiators,So i'ld stick with em for now!
I just wanted a balanced RIG with every component is complementing each other seamlessly!!
And yes I am planning for a better Monitor with 144z IPS display 2K
Currently mine is an ASUS 90 HZ FREESYNC 24inch 1080p IPS which gets the job done at RPG games.

Link to a small sample I made of my PC  - 

0 Kudos