stoggy28
Elite

Re: Disco Zebra

Got my white custom cables in

white.jpg

kxuping
Forerunner

the white plastic device that keep the cables in order in the middle of the visible custom cable, came with the cable, name of the device.

It looks very good the custom cable.

0 Kudos
stoggy28
Elite

i got them from Ensourced custom accessories they come with the cable ties to keep them tidy

stoggy28
Elite

Had to switch out the video card had nothing but issues 17352124_1481395761884939_4297146369530803060_n.jpg

iamthesaga
Miniboss

I got my cables from Ensourced too.  Great work.

0 Kudos
iamthesaga
Miniboss

Build looks nice.  I almost got that Asus for my build too but I like my XFX as well.  Plus the Asus didn't have a backplate which I like as well.

stoggy28
Elite

Thank you and yea I went threw 3 of those asus cards same issues switched it out for the xfx and no more problems pretty sure vrms were overheating cause card got really hot core temp was in 75c tho

0 Kudos
slayer071680
Adept II

i am regretting building a ryzen. i have had 3 mobo's, 2 1800x's, and the  thing still doesn't boot up. the bios does not post to the screen and the mobo flashes a red light. i have a thread and video i posted on it on here. honestly i am on the verge of sending everything back and demanding my money back.

my build is this:

asrock x370 killer sli/ac.

ryzen 1800x

1000 watt corsair platinum psu

msi 480 8gig vram gpu

plextor m8pe aic 256gb nvme pcie ssd

corsair h60 liquid cooler

western digital 3tb hdd

g.skill 16gig ddr4 ram

pny 16gig ddr4 ram

rosewill full atx gaming case (has 7 fans and a bare top slot to put the liquid cooling fan)

55inch samsung 4k t.v.

asus 1080 monitor

everything is brand new and yet the mobo's keep coming bad.

0 Kudos
slayer071680
Adept II

the mobo's being out of stock isn't even the problem. it is the fact that when you do get them they aren't working. i have had 3 asrock mobo's come bad now. i have had 2 x370's and 1 b350 come bad. i have an asus x370 coming. hopefully that will fix the problem. i have a thread and video on here showing this.

0 Kudos
kxuping
Forerunner

that is really bad luck. Did you try with another PSU, maybe it has a problem.

0 Kudos