CasePHANTEKS Enthoo 719
MonitorelectriQ 25" Full HD 144Hz HDR FreeSync Gaming Monitor
Tags (1)
4 Replies
kahkarot
Adept I
Adept I

Re: D's Mean Machine

I would like to tell a little history about this build and hope to inspire others what they can do, in 2018 I was diagnosed with a rare type of skin cancer in a very sensitive area(i'm not saying where lol) I had to go through a tough regime of chemotherapy and radio therapy, while I was having all the therapies I got very bored because I was house bound and couldn't go out a lot so to remedy this I decided to do a project which over roughly six months I built the PC in the pictures above, at the time I didn't have a great CPU or Motherboard even though it was AMD it was an older 1 so my Family all clubbed together and bought me a 3900X and a Asus Crosshair VIII WiFi with a EK mono Block, i'm so grateful to them for this I can't put it into words, the only thing I couldn't get was a GPU preferably a Radeon RX5700 XT to make it a full AMD build(no i'm not begging if anyone thinks that I can't stand beggers).. My point is that no matter how you feel if you have the will and determination you can build a good PC for yourself even though it aint the best i'm proud of how it turned out so go for it you can get your dreams if you really try.

Just incase anyone thinks this I aint looking for Sympathy or as I said begging just stating a fact, good luck all.

Kahkarot

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Thanks for sharing your story and your rig with us kahkarot‌. Your rig looks amazing! I hope things are going well for you and I wish you nothing but the best.

Happy Holidays!

-Wlad

kahkarot
Adept I
Adept I

Thank you buddy, had a lot of fun doing the build, still have a few things to finish and change but getting there, i'm feeling a lot better these days so things are looking up

kahkarot
Adept I
Adept I

I finally got a Radeon RX 5700 8GB not the XT that I wanted because of money restrictions because I wanted to water cool it and that added a fair amount to the price  but i'm very pleased with the Card well worth updating had no problems at all

0 Kudos