Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

androidgal
Adept II

Awesomebox

Description

Rig I put together, thanks to winning a AMD VLAN. I want to add to it in the future, when I can afford to.

DBJWrRWUwAE_1O_.jpg

DBMvHgsUMAApyKG.jpg

Specifications

CPUAMD Ryzen 1700x
CoolerWraith Max
MotherboardMSI x370 Gaming Pro Carbon
MemoryGeIL EVO X 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
GraphicsXFX Radeon RS RX 480
Disc Drive 1
Disc Drive 2
Disc Drive 3
PSUCorsair RM750
CasePhanteks Eclipse P400S PH-EC416PSTG_BW Silent Edition
MonitorHP2009m (x2)
Tags (1)
11 Replies
derrickgott007
Miniboss

Re: Awesomebox

Looks awesome Android Gal!

retro8linux
Adept II

Did a great job with the build Android Gal...and good luck with future projects you may come up with. Welcome to the AMD community.

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Looking good AG!! I love the purple theme.

androidgal
Adept II

Thanks guys. Seeing as everything is RGB, I can change the colors to fit my mood, or whatever I want. Right now I'm sporting a Orangeish theme. Just having an issue with one section of the motherboard that refuses to accept orange and comes out yellow. It's odd.

I do have future plans, especially with the PSU cords, I want other cords, dislike the current stock ones, and I would like some RGB fans, if not, maybe white fans to reflect color off them.

0 Kudos
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Have you tried going to the darkest portion of the color you're trying to get? Sometimes resyncing the colors helps. It took me a few weeks to get my orange just right - it was either pinkish or light orange!

androidgal
Adept II

I have. Gonna reboot though, as I just had re-installed the LED app as it was having issues with my ram before Agesa bios update. So testing shall happen.

t1m1d
Adept I

Wow, that looks nice! I love the color scheme.

kxuping
Forerunner

Do you play using both monitors?

0 Kudos
androidgal
Adept II

No. I play on left one and have obs and chat on other one. It be too weird to play on both.

0 Kudos