cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rig Showcase Discussions

algray_solipso
Adept I

Re: Aozora Nine

True... Although, I think those LED strips might work directly into the motherboard, right? They seem to have the same pins as the RGB readers in the motherboard. Or is there some other technical difference between them that I am not aware of?

0 Kudos
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Not always. It depends on the pin-out. Most vendors do include an adapter, and there are also some videos/howto's on creating a crossover if needed. That Deepcool one you mentioed from pichau should work without the controller though.

algray_solipso
Adept I

I see, I'll keep an eye for that one, then. In about a month from now I should be able to purchase it and test.

Thanks for your help dude, cheers!

darkwolfca
Miniboss

great clean build  and a vega gpu would be nice but they all need to come down a little in price

algray_solipso
Adept I

True, I really want a Vega 56 with an aftermarket cooler from Sapphire. Had 2 cards from them already and they never let me down. That'll have to wait a while though, my pockets are empty right now.  

0 Kudos
darkwolfca
Miniboss

yeah sapphire makes great cards I have a r9 290 toxxic still running strong in my daughters pc i'm mostly waiting for the aftermarket coolers on vega for the looks well and no money cause holidays lol

0 Kudos
kxuping
Forerunner

The Vegas with stock fan are not loud. This fan is awesome compared to the stock of the R9 290X (it was loud as an airplane engine). Im still impressed with the stock fan, even considering not to WC the GPU.

0 Kudos