Challenger

Re: AMD Power House

thank you!

0 Kudos
triggerftu
Adept II
Adept II

sweet rig. similar to mine only difference is the FX-9000 chip and R9 290x. i really love how this one looks.

thefuzz1542
Challenger
Challenger

Thanks, I appreciate that!

jambock
Adept I
Adept I

My rig:

Phenon II x4 955 black box

Asus m5a97le R2.0

6 GB ram Kingston ddr3 1333

1,5 tera hds

XFX R7770 core edition

xtream 650w

As you can see it is totally prepared for the temperatures of my country,  from 35º to 50Cº

0 Kudos
scorpionx
Adept II
Adept II

Insanely powerful! Love it, thanks for the sharing this beauty!

thefuzz1542
Challenger
Challenger

Thank You!

0 Kudos
nena360
Adept II
Adept II

I wish my board could take the FX-9590! :Q

thefuzz1542
Challenger
Challenger

She's going way of the dinosaurs! Yes, The "AMD Power House" is soon to be replaced with a Ryzen R7 Black / MSI Titanium Enthusiast Setup. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss her but unfortunately it's time for an upgrade and I have some really fun ideas for a new build. 

mjpbmp
Adept III
Adept III

I am loving it.  I too wanted to go to the 9XXX series of CPU when I bought the FX8370 but I was disappointed in the m/b manufacturers lack of support.  I am still working on upgrading my system and looking forward to building a new one this year.  Very nice rig.  I like the case.

thefuzz1542
Challenger
Challenger

Thank you. I 100% agree with the motherboard thing. It's a very big reason why I'm updating her to the new RyZen system. I love this CPU but the Crosshair V Formula-Z is the only real mobo that can fully support its power needs without melting the power delivery (experienced that one) but it's from 2012 and the new Crosshair VI is projected for the AM4 sockets