Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2022: How it Works

Ashley_AMD
Staff
Staff
251 30 45.3K

2022 is over, but check out how to enter the Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes in 2023 here.

Here’s how it works:

To enter, all you have to do is simply reply to the monthly sweepstakes post – that’s it! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

The current Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and entries must be submitted by Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

Please note that eligible participants must be a member of the AMD Community and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. You can level up by participating in discussions!

The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be drawn and announced within three (3) days after the last day of each month.

And that’s it! Yep, that’s all you’ve gotta do for a chance at winning!

The November 2022 sweepstakes winner will receive the following prize:

MSI Radeon 6600 XT & MEG Coreliquid S360 AIO

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Please keep these reminders in mind:

• Please make sure that your profile is up to date with your first and last name, and your location. If you win, we can process your entry much faster.
  • All winners will be notified by email, so please make sure that your email address is up to date. We will also send you a private message. Don't forget to check your spam folder!

Good luck!

The legal stuff:

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. To Enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, click here. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

30 Comments
joseph alexander
Not applicable

Go team red

larrydarren
Elite

Nice looking case. Yes!! Love the Red!!

Good luck all.

smithdw2026
Adept II

This case looks really cool!

venaur
Elite

That looks gorgeous!

tasnx3
Adept II

still rocking my vega 64

sur6e
Elite

Yeah!!

vlad_8011
Adept III

Playing on 6800XT

Landon Harbaugh
Not applicable

Hi umm, The new graphics cards is there a major difference between playing on the last-gen ryzen over the newer gen? I mean like how well does the new PCIe 5.0 compare to the 4.0 that's where I'm on the fence about if I want to upgrade my GPU to your new series in November or just buy one of the rx 6000.

CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

Is there Going to be a 3D version of the 7000 series that would be awesome seeing how the 5000 performance boost?

fujiyama-95
Challenger

Running a team red rig! 6900 XT + 5900X