Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquid Voltage

Sam_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
3 2 2,714

@eebiii, winner of the November Rig of the Month contest, has done it again! He created another mod that I believe all of you will enjoy! It’s called “Liquid Voltage”. The name says it all. “It is a square D 120/208v 3-phase 4-wire water-cooled electrical panel PC” featuring an AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT and my personal favorite, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D processor. The build relates to his work in real life – eebiii is a commercial electrician that loves building water-cooled PCs as a hobby for his family and his friends (and himself!).

Check out the pictures to see what I’m talking about…

Liquid_Voltage_1.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_2.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_3.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_4.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_5.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_6.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_7.JPG

Click here to learn more about what it took to build this Mod, and see what his home workshop looks like

2 Comments
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

It is probably the most unique mod that I've seen for a while.  I wonder if there is a plexiglas cover that could be placed on the open side?  Or, would it get too hot?

eebiii
Miniboss

I could cut a plexi around the breakers and video card sits 3/4" outside case. If I cut around those two, I could make it work. heat might be issue for the MB, but I think there is enough ventilation or cut in a 120mm above the MB for some intake air. 

About the Author
I've been building and modding computers since the year 2000. My first computer was an Osborne Executive in 1983. That makes me old but I still build a machine (only AMD-based computers) once a year for fun.