Our rigs are filled with AMD processors and graphics cards, we game for 12 hours together during the VLANs, we discuss technical questions and lean on one another for build advice, we are the AMD RED TEAM! Tell us with an image or video why you are part of the AMD Red Team for a chance to win a great prize!
Note: You do not need to re-create a new image/video for this week, you can use last week's submission.
One lucky winner per week will win an AMD product of their choosing from the list below:
How to enter:
1. Register for the Red Team forum
2. Share your PC System Specs in the Rig Showcase sub-forum. Only one entry is needed. (You only need to submit your rig once!)
3. Have at least three (3) followers in the Red Team Forum.
- Need followers? Post here (and please be patient with people following you back): Follow Train! (Need followers? Post in this thread!)
4. Create your #AMDRedTeam image or video telling us why you are a part of the AMD Red Team
5. Reply to this thread with your #AMDRedTeam image or video
6. That's it! Want to increase your chances of winning? Submit your image/video on Twitter using #AMDRedTeam AND #Contest!
Selection process: A random drawing will take place among eligible participants. The winner will be chosen on May 27, 2016 at 3:31pm CT and announced here on the thread soon after!
Be sure to read the2016 AMD RED TEAM SWEEPSTAKES - WEEK 2 OFFICIAL RULES before you enter! Good Luck!
EDIT 5/27: Congrats to cavemanthe0ne for being the lucky winner this week!
I AM Red Team through the use of AMD's superior price efficient products, the desire to ride the crest of innovation, and with the community of passionate computer enthusiasts and AMD Red Team gamers like myself, I can become whatever I can imagine because we ARE a team; AMD RED TEAM.
I've had Athlons, Phenoms, Radeon HD's, R7's, R9's, APU's and an FX processor...I can't quit you AMD!
Price, performance, gaming- AMD has it. I like Red Team because it is awesome for gaming, and this form is great for like minded AMD fans to interact. Stuff like #payitforward are really awesome to see as well!
Specs: (I built this my self)
CPU - A8-7670k Godavari
GPU - MSI R7 250 OC 2gb GDDR3
Motherboard - ASUS A88X-Gamer
Ram - 4x4gb Ripjaw Z 1866mhz.
Cooler - Seidon 120v Push/Pull
Case - Raidmax ATX-404WU
PSU - EVGA 500w 80+
Why am I a part of the Red Team? Pricing, product support, superiority in power. I have never owned a Intel PC, never needed one either. I have owned Nvidia & AMD GPU and LOVE AMD more... My AMD APU Beast... I call it Beak as its the Beak of Perfection and can only get better through AMD upgrades.