cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

vadermixon
Adept I

Re: Why are you part of the AMD Red Team? - WEEK 1

I'm Vader. I just switched to PC Gaming a few years back. JUst built my first "Dream Rig" in 2015 and 3 more for others afterwards. All of which I used AMD and Radeon components for my graphics power. I was surprised and completely pleased with the quality of the components, the affordable prices, and the performance level was far exceeding what I was expecting due to the hype and misleading things I found during my research for parts. As someone who games on a budget but absolutely love building rigs and Ultra graphics, AMD has served me well, helped me obtain the rig I felt I deserved and by doing so, won my loyalty and thats why I rock #AMDRedTeam #contestRTP_Background1_Facebook.png

derrickgott007
Miniboss

I feel the exact same way.  When I was researching building my rig, everyone kept telling me to get intel...get intel.  I did more research and found that AMD processors did everything I needed them too and then more, for half the price!!  How can you ignore power & pricing like AMD has? I am so happy with my Fx8350, and look forward to overclocking it soon.  The performance I've gotten out of my FX8350 and R7 360 has been nothing short of amazing. I look forward to more AMD in my future! 

zhuskins
Adept I

d888ad42-bfad-4e3f-b20c-2fb798ed2f0e.png

Why am I Team Red? AMD has brought great products for our needs, without the huge price tag. Quality with everything they touch. CPUs and GPUs that give us mind blowing results! Every AMD product that I have purchased, has proven me more and more that they can keep up with you-know-who, and surpass them! But I'm sure most of you in this thread already know what I'm talking about, AMD is top!

neon
Miniboss

My PIBrary represents a commitment to a way of doing things - the AMD way.

To be #AMDRedTeam means you have AMD hardware. which means you will get good performance for the price, with efficiency.

PIBrary2016.jpg

#AMDRedTeam also means you have access to a nexus of ideas and experiences, a place to exchange information and demo builds, which are useful for novices and experts alike.

I am #AMDRedTeam because we help each other to understand which hardware is best for each computer build or upgrade. And it's fun.

n00dle
Adept II

amdredteam.png

redorbo
Adept II

esmea
Adept III

I may be horrible at image editing, but I finally finished composing my entry. It is a bit hard to distill 20 years of devotion without going into a huge exposé. 

REDTEAMCONTEST.png

blackthunder08
Adept I

I'm #AMDredteam, and have been since the dark days of AGP slots. I remember my first gaming PC using 2 ATI Radeon 3300's. That was a good computer for a long time. Now in today's world AMD is still making the best processors (despite the naysayers) and the best graphics cards. I cannot wait to see the new lineup next year!!!!

Red Team for life!

~RatBurger08

luisfpr
Adept II

All my life I've being using AMD products, since the AMD K6-2 processors were around.

Right now I'm enjoying the performance per price the new AMD A10-7870K APU is bringing

to my life, but am looking forward to the new AM4 APU platform to upgrade my Rig.

Proud to be part of AMD's Red Team!

Thank you AMD, you are the best! 

#AMDRedTeam #Contest

Me_AMD_APU_Final.jpg

dimz1867
Adept I

This sums it up I think.

d888ad42-bfad-4e3f-b20c-2fb798ed2f0e.png