Adept II

Re: Why are you part of the AMD Red Team? - WEEK 1

tumblr_nx80d6Bs4O1riwt83o5_250.gif

jamesc359
Miniboss
Miniboss

redteam.jpg

I hope my use of the Red Team logo doesn't constitute trademark infringement...

deken
Adept II
Adept II

I'm a part of the red team because of the people and products . Red team is a community of individuals who all share the passion of being gamers.I still believe that after many years of using AMD products they still give the best bang for the buck.Red_Team_.jpg

spacebeer
Adept II
Adept II

test06.png

tarheel
Adept I
Adept I

Tarheel.JPG

When "Carolina Blue" is just not enough, there is the "Red Team" colours to supplement... proud supporter of both colours!!!

devinedragoon
Adept III
Adept III

red team horde.jpg

#REDTEAM FOR THE HORDE!!!

I've been Team Red Since I got my first semi custom PC and have had AMD cpu and gpu ever since. I've always been an underdog kind of and had to fight to try and get where I am in my life so far. AMD has fought to gain the ground it has and Nvidia is fighting them every bit of the way but as I am Horde and hate the alliance as well it's only fitting   No blue or green here no alliance and no nvidia for me. #AMD4Life

blazek
Miniboss
Miniboss

I3tmVuA.png

derrickgott007
Miniboss
Miniboss

Black Dahlia.jpg

I am #AMDredteam because AMD represents so many things to me:

Power & Performance

Affordability

Community

When I was researching my pc build I had asked some questions online and receive many great replies from AMD Supporters and the sense of community I saw was amazing. They directed me to AMD Red Team and suggested I join the community. This was my first PC build and AMD made it super simple. I now have an affordable, yet powerful pc now thanks to the tech that AMD makes, and I can't wait to help others find the right AMD products to achieve their dreams as well.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

derrickgott007
Miniboss
Miniboss

Forgive me, I don't know how to imbed a photo from mobile!    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 

opy
Adept II
Adept II

#AMDRedTeam

red.jpg