Adept III
Adept III

Re: Why are you part of the AMD Red Team? - WEEK 1

Team Red.jpg

mr_bunny
Adept II
Adept II

Wow. That's a crazy amount of prizes.   Sweeeeeeet. Thanks for the chance!

amd-redteam-1.jpg

vijaydasr
Adept II
Adept II

20160517_120123[1].jpg

#AMDRedTeam

I am a Red Team Member because I love gaming at its best, no new peripherals needed no new upgrades bother me actually but all that value is the same will that Red Team provides us with. The total respect to all, trying to help each other. Honestly I don't have any AMD products with me now, but I joined the site and joined Red Team because I feel like I share the same mind as Red Team Members. When I gone through the forums and seen many things that strike me and that is common in me as a gamer and one of my friend I met online also made me love AMD so much. I hope products are not a barrier for pure gamers to join hands together

In a few words I would say, " I am a Red Team Member because I meant to be an AMD Gamer one day, bleeding in pure RED GAMING BLOOD ".

Thanks for being always awesome Red Team. It doesn't matter I win or loose, I love the way you trying to help  a lot guys with this giveaways

fr4mbo
Adept II
Adept II

#AMDRedTeam - Red Flames make you go faster duhh.

Red_Team_Jersey_Art.jpgRTP_Background1_Facebook.png

omarkhaled
Adept I
Adept I

#AMDRedTeam

redteam2.jpg

toiletloo
Adept I
Adept I

#AMDRedTeam.jpg

arcticwind
Forerunner
Forerunner

DITO!

keydeo
Adept I
Adept I

I'm apart of #AMDRedTeam because of the awesome and affordable technology! The great customer support and good people over at Red Team Plus like @Nomadskidd! He introduced me to the forum and here I am now! Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone who enters!

feswafew.JPG

swaccelerated
Challenger
Challenger

Red TeamSocial Media SharingGamingAMD PartnersAMD Corporateswaccelerated

amd red team banner.png

Supporting AMD for over 15 years and recently since 2015 we have been dedicating 100% of our time to the progression of AMD Red team and AMD products.

Why...  AMD has proven with durability that we can outlast the competition,  and with the performance needed to get the top scores.  AMD Red team supports the best AMD has to offer and shows it to the millions of PC and console users around the globe.  Being a part of the team proves that we know AMD has what it takes to be on top of the podium!

sokollone
Adept I
Adept I

Red_Team.jpg