cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

Adept I
Adept I

Re: Who will be upgrading to the Zen Cpus?

Well somebody has to the first so.... I've got an 4790k and I am hoping to squeeze a few more years out of it so no ZEN for me.

I do know several people who have a x4 945/955 because they were quite popular in Holland. If AMD can roll out the sub 200 dollar models in time I'm pretty sure most of them will stick with AMD. Anyway, I do hope ZEN will be a success but I also think AMD needs to hurry and not concentrate on the high-end but on the midrange. 

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I currently run an i5 3570K with a Fury Tri-X GPU but before that it was AMD CPU/GPU's all the way. My next upgrade will probably be Mobo, processor and RAM, so I hope that ZEN can compete with the i5 and i7. If the rumours of this are true then I will be returning to AMD for my processor once more. :)

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

Empty-Wallet.jpg

Elite
Elite

i have already set aside money for my zen cpu and mobo

Miniboss
Miniboss

Zen + Polaris = deadly combo

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I'm planning my entire first PC build ever around Zen released items. I'm really excited and have started saving up for what I can get I'm very excited.

0 Kudos

I'm counting on ZEN to drop the FX CPU to an even lower prices than now.

Unfortunately, my stituation is best described as the fun pic above. Which means, if i spend as much as 200 in a CPU, i'll be invited by my the wife to move out of the house.

When the FX8370 drops to about 150 (euros around here) i'll be buying it. I also need a new board but a M5A97 will be good enough too.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I hope to be upgrading.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

I hope to be upgrading but only if i have money. my buget don't let me buy anything now.

0 Kudos