cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Re: Water-cooled Vega numbers

red5​ That's the "EK-FC Radeon Vega - Acetal+Nickel" going on my Sapphire Radeon RX 64 (reference) card. The only other difference with the other current EK listings is the look. One is clear + nickel, clear + copper, and all black. Dimensions are all the same and should work on all current RX Vega 64 reference cards. As for the different chip arrangements (as reported by Tom's Hardware), those were engineering samples as far as I know. This weekend I'll work on a conversion video (going from stock cooler to EK water block).

xobeloot
Elite

Glad you got it sorted out! I did not run into that issue at all.

0 Kudos
red5
Challenger

Ok, now to just find one in stock.  I still have a bunch of prep work to do on my case, so not a huge hurry. Was hoping to have it done by my LAN party in late October

0 Kudos
xobeloot
Elite

Well then...

Disregard ALL of my clock figures.  The new version of the drivers have my clocks jumping all over the place and peaking at 1700 max but averaging around 1690, so I have no clue what it is actually doing.

It seems like the new drivers are maintaining some form of the chill function even when chill is disabled.  It will no longer hold a set number as the clock.

0 Kudos
red5
Challenger

I've only jumped into Global Wattman settings and changed my setting to "Turbo" (from balanced) which actually resulted in a lower Passmark score for my graphics. I guess I'll worry about it more once I watercool it when the NEOChanger arrives.

0 Kudos