cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

rqs-devine
Elite

Re: Want to be Red Team Plus? Tell us your Red Team Story

If it wasn't for mohotashi​ I never would have even known about this community. I was folding laundry looking for a stream to watch while I folded. Saw Mohotashi was streaming the game I was hooked on at the time. His interaction and gaming and enthusiasm hooked me I had to add him and become a regular viewer. Well Mohotashi said I should check out the @AMDgaming stream channel and low and behold the first night I tuned in There was virgo4u​. She was streaming a game I had no interest in BUT her interaction and attitude towards the viewers as well as her overall excitement pulled me in. I became a regular viewer of AMDgaming. Since that time I have met so many great people I Love the AMD community. Thank you mohotashi​ for introducing me. #betterred

rqs-devine
Elite

I met phuri​ thru her being a regular viewer on the AMDgaming stream channel as well as a regular viewer on virgo4u​ personal stream channel. When I found out she streamed on her own channel I had to follow. When she started streaming on the swaccelerated​ channel I made the move as well and found them all to be entertaining, upbeat and interactive. I have always felt welcome.  You guys and girls on SWAccelerated are all great I'm glad I have gotten to see your channel grow.

Keep up the great work. #betterred

swaccelerated
Challenger

We try our best rqs-devine .  Thank you very much for being a part of everything.  With that being said,  get in discord,  we have some games to play

rqs-devine is a friend for life now,  thanks to the AMD community!!! 

eazydozer
Adept III

#neverforget

ikonikmodz
Adept I

I would love to be a  Red Team Plus member because of my love for AMD & the gaming/tech community.

This is my story:

I joined the PCPP community about 2 years ago just lurking for a while as I grew my knowledge of pc building. Once I finally decided to pull the trigger on my very first full build the choice was clear. All out AMD! I chose a FX-8320 CPU & R9 380 GPU. My color theme was also a no brainer honestly....Red of course. I meticulously put the rig together and decided to try my hand at some minor case modding. Thus Jabbawockee was born https://pcpartpicker.com/b/PHPscf I used this rig to do everything from daily tasks, web browsing, to hardcore gaming. In Feb. of 2017 I was insanely anticipating the release of Ryzen. As such I needed to make room for the Ryze of my next epic AMD build. So I began sourcing parts for the new ITX build I had planned. I joined the Twitter community in Feb. 2016. One of the first people I interacted with was Daniel Caudill aka iwalkwithedead. He gave me some fantastic advice and introduced me to countless other AMDRTP members which I have come to know, respect, and interact with on an almost daily bases. I try to be as helpful and steer people in the right (AMD) direction as I possibly can since I have been Team Red from day 1.

Since building my first RED rig I have delved deeper into the PC modding & building aspect. I have since built several RED rigs for family and friends alike. No one has been disappointed…at least to my knowledge. I now do case modifications such as project ZB-7 & am starting to do product reviews, builds, & modifications on my YouTube channel. My love for AMD has never wavered. In fact it has only increased with the passing time. I personally cannot recommend a product/item I do not believe in or wouldn’t use myself. This is why I have thus far exclusively built AMD systems. Not because I don’t think the other guys have a decent product but in my perspective AMD gives people the best & most value & bang for your buck. I personally feel Team RED is part of a larger cooperative that is leading the way in helping shape the tech communities’ future. That is something I would love to be a part of. I’m not sure if what I have written thus far is adequate enough but if you ask anyone in the AMD community that has interacted with me. I’m positive it will affirm my love for the community as a whole. I’m a very honest & straight forward guy & I give opinions that reflect that. This is why I would love to become AMDRTP!

AMDRTP hopeful,

iKoniK Modz aka James Barnes

AMDRTP Members that I interact with:

iwalkwithedead

walking_corpse

warpfact0r10

gakagammy

whiskey-foxtrot

phartindust

evilzoe

cavemanthe0ne

virgo4u

iwalkwithedead
Challenger

You are welcome Good luck!

phartindust
Adept II

Good luck man! Hope you make it!

phuri
Adept III

Yes, we have known rqs-devine​ for a long time now and has been there with me every step of my growth on my channel and now also the growth on swaccelerated's channel.  Thank you so much for continuing to put up with us.  Love ya bud.

ikonikmodz
Adept I

Thanks bro!

ikonikmodz
Adept I

Thanks bro!