Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

knightwolf
Adept II

Re: Twitch.tv/AMD Giveaway complaining

Jump to solution

it's pretty easy to farm still but's nice to require people to stay and watch to enter in stuff I but you can just stay in revio till your name pops up. also requiring people to answer a question and sub mode on is a great way to counter people who just stay in the chat only mode amd/chat at the end of the url

derrickgott007
Miniboss

Jump to solution

We've already  seen results that it's working on the  back end.  The code word in particular .   We're just trying to make it the fairest for those who actually invest their time watching.

derrickgott007
Miniboss

Jump to solution

We just ask that if you see someone farming or find a new way that they can, please let us know in private instead of saying it publically either here or on twitch chat.  Thanks!

rqs-devine
Elite

Jump to solution

I have been following the @AMDgaming channel since before revlo was a thing. I have never won any of the AMD giveaways thru streams or VLANs but I am not salty for not winning. I am genuinely glad when I see regular viewers win great prizes. I do however get a lil bummed when someone who's name i have never seen before or just made that account that day and followed come in and win. But I understand the premise is everyone has a chance to win. I really think it's great that AMD does the giveaways period it's a nice perk to have a chance to win great AMD products. #betterred

georgefern
Adept III

Jump to solution

And congratulations are now in order for you rqs-devine​, after a long time watcher and follower your persistence has paid off, you actually won a GPU. 

rqs-devine
Elite

Jump to solution

Wow talk about karma, I couldn't believe it when I saw my name selected as the winner I was reading it and rereading it and was like but but but that's me. Thank you georgefern​ for the congratulations.   As always good luck to all.

rqs-devine
Elite

Jump to solution

Submode? Wouldn't that exclude people who can not afford to sub? I know in some people's cases like my own there are people who can not afford to sub. I have been out of work over 1 1/2 years with my back my only source of entertainment and escape is my PC I watch streams and game rest my back and sleep and go to doctors and therapy that is my life. I feel sub only would kind of eliminate the people who could most use a giveaway. Unless I am misunderstanding what you mean.