Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

d2_ricci
Adept II

Re: Twitch.tv/AMD Giveaway complaining

Jump to solution

I have a thought on this, first, increase to 100 per ticket, next reset all points this week during the reset, regulars will not complain, next earn the normal 2 tickets per minute + an additional2 per minute for chatting in that same minute. I feel this change will stop idlers in twitch and promote an active chat (hopefully not spammers).

0 Kudos
dripandrip
Adept III

Jump to solution

Going down the road, I'd like to add rewards that you guys can redeem with your points but that's something I would have to sit down and even see if it was possible.

I'd love to see an AMD jersey that can be purchased with amd dollars or given away on stream. Like the one that  Virgo4u wears on stream. Not sure if that is a possibility but I'd love to see that if possible

I also feel like the cost per ticket should vary by the product being given away. Like if there is a game code then maybe have the tickets cost like 25 amdollars. And for gpus have it cost like 100 amdollars. Full pc should be like 300 amdollars for a ticket. Just my 2 cents

derrickgott007
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Sorry but the AMD Jersey is for AMD Red Team Plus members only, much like purple twitch hoodies are only for twitch partners.

dripandrip
Adept III

Jump to solution

Challenge accepted

0 Kudos
knightwolf
Adept II

Jump to solution

the free ticket must have to do with amd requirements? unless it it's a country that requires it so the people can join from there

0 Kudos
walking_corpse
Challenger

Jump to solution

It's USA requirements, it has to be free entry otherwise it comes under a lottery which involves a whole tonne of licencing etc

0 Kudos
knightwolf
Adept II

Jump to solution

that's strange because i thought it only involves real money for it to be a lottery pay $5.00 to enter and such not using points, i follow a bunch of companies on twitch so i see it both ways that why it confuses me, when you see 1 person do something and the other person does't

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Legally we have to include the free ticket.

0 Kudos
knightwolf
Adept II

Jump to solution

and also to add if amd did do this they may want to now ship just a decal alone because that shipping cost for a sticker might be too much

0 Kudos
swaccelerated
Challenger

Jump to solution

Quick re-cap of events,  a few weeks ago I heard some complaints about the AMD giveaways on the AMD Twitch channel being too easy to farm by people that jump from giveaway to giveaway and entering on several accounts, winning and not returning as a loyal follower.  This was addressed by thecommonmasses​ after this thread was created and seeing the input from the community. 

Since the changes in Revlo were made I have heard zero complaints to date. 

Well done everyone!  Thankyou to thecommonmasses​ and the community for helping make the AMD Twitch livestream giveaways much more exciting!