cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

xobeloot
Elite

Time zone for Vega sales?

Does anybody know when exactly RX Vega will be going on sale?  0001 EST, CST, PST?

0 Kudos
119 Replies
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Re: Time zone for Vega sales?

Haven't seen any specific info yet.  Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

0 Kudos
colesdav
MVP

From what I have read/watched from "leaks" I think  it is 09:00 a.m. EST = same time as Performance Benchmarks Embargo lifts.
I think you should look on newegg.com and amazon.com around that time.
Cheers.

colesdav
MVP

It is 9:00 a.m. in South Korea. First AMD Vega Review and Benchmark is out.

Details are here:

https://videocardz.com/71984/first-review-of-radeon-rx-vega-64-air-and-liquid-is-here

0 Kudos
ajlueke
Grandmaster

red5
Challenger

Just on a side note, the manufacturers are offering different warranties. Sapphire only offers 2 years on the Vega 64, as does XFX and Powercolor. Gigabyte and MSI offer 3 year warranties according to the information on Newegg.  That's kind of a big selling point to me.

colesdav
MVP

Lots of Reviewers complaining they have been very pushed for time after Threadripper now Vega 56 and 64 and saying their reviews need more work ... but but here are the reviews I found ...

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performance preview • Eurogamer.net

Vega 56 Review: BIOS Mods, Undervoltage, HBM vs. Core OC, & Indecision | GamersNexus - Gaming PC Bui...

The AMD Radeon RX Vega Review: Vega 64, Vega 64 Liquid, Vega 56 Tested | PC Perspective

I will keep looking.

The Liquid Vega 64 is not on sale here yet so far.

0 Kudos
colesdav
MVP

I stand corrected ... The Vega 64 Liquid, Limited, and Black Edition are now available.
Brilliant.
Now its time for me to read the reviews and convince myself I really need a Vega Liquid 64 Bundle Pack .... .
One thing I still wait for is the latest version of the Vega FE Drivers and reviews, they still have not released the updated Vega FE
drivers yet.
I will keep looking for more reviews.

0 Kudos
red5
Challenger

They look to be all sold out in the U.S.A.  - not sure how many were actually available, but they seem to be gone and have been for a while.

0 Kudos
colesdav
MVP

Pity,

I have started "shopping" but it turns out so far many are actually "pre-order" with delivery times of a few weeks.
Cheers.

0 Kudos