Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

stoggy28
Elite
Elite

Thanks for the V-lan

I was going to comment on thee blogpost but cant for some reason just wanted to thank you for hosting another Vlan

5 Replies
jamesc359
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: Thanks for the V-lan

I'd like to second this. I had a great time and I'd like to thank everybody that made it possible. I want you all to know that I appreciate all of the effort that goes into making a VLAN possible.

rumbull
Adept II
Adept II

Vlan was great!  lots of familiar faces and friendly banter.  Loved listening to all the streamers and reading chat.  All the while gaming myself on a relaxing saturday.

jumbobears
Adept I
Adept I

I enjoyed hanging out and seeing games that I don't normally play.  Seeing Boltzdameek playing shadow warrior 2 was pretty fun lol, lots of good jokes in the game.  Would be nice to see mini Vlans where AMD and other streamers are invited for 1-2 hour blocks.  I Liked seeing the variety of streamers and game play.  Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.

toasttheoriginal
Adept II
Adept II

Stoggy it was fun playing MW beta, Saturday with you and the group we put together.  I'm looking forward to the next one.

blazek
Miniboss
Miniboss

Great VLAN as always, thanks to the streamers, thanks for the giveaways... no luck this time around but maybe next one  in need of an upgrade