cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

dangg
Adept I

RX 6800 series order still being processed

So, I missed out at NVIDIA but was lucky enough to snag an RX 6800 XT. It still says that the order is being processed, which is an awful long time. So, I guess my question to the guy who bought the other card: has yours shipped yet? 

71 Replies

Ok, so these guys, whoever are packing the boxes, should get some updates how to pack hardware.

Regarding the temperature, yep, it is cold. 

But for me this is not an issue as I will put a waterblock on the card.

As the waterblock will take another week or two until it will arrive, this is fine for me 🙂 

0 Likes

Hi all

Got my card today. Very happy to see it arrive. 
hope all that is still waiting get there’s soon. 

66F2683A-829B-41A3-867E-19F47A9711AE.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wandirectory wrote:

My 6800 xt just arrived.
Forget the tracking if it does not show anything when you have the email that the card is sent.
My tracking number still shows that the data will be available soon and I am holding the GPU in my hands.

However, just one question for you who already have the card received...
The packaging...
Was the outer box also five times the size of the GPU box without any absorbant packing material? 

It is a card destined to OEM initially, but is fine if it has the serial number sticker.
It is sad i know, but you should be fine for further warranty inquiries.

It seems that most of you EU Red Team fellow got your card, really happy to hear.
If some still have issues please keep this thread updated.

0 Likes

Actually I got everything but I still miss the CPU and, as usual, there is no evidence anywhere about the restocking (I'm talking about the new Ryzen). I'm thinking about take a Ryzen 7 3700

0 Likes

@Lukather wrote:

Actually I got everything but I still miss the CPU and, as usual, there is no evidence anywhere about the restocking (I'm talking about the new Ryzen). I'm thinking about take a Ryzen 7 3700

for me its the opposite 🙂 - got my 5900X waiting for its RX 6800 XT (i hope it arrives on friday)

0 Likes

Yeah but at least you know that the GPU will arrive. The CPU is out of stock everywhere (I'm checking UK, Spain, Germany etc...)

0 Likes

ya i got lucky with the cpu and ordered it from germany like 5sec after it was posted 😄

0 Likes

@Kalistas_82 wrote:

@Nekela wrote:

I was able to get my order placed right at launch last week. By Friday it was still listed as processing so I called customer service for a status check and he said it was expected to ship that day. Friday night I got the tracking info and Sunday FedEx dropped it off on my doorstep. 

ya well that highly depends from which country you order from 🙂 (it says FedEx delivery for me - but since i ordered from Austria the Trackingnumber is from DHL - and they are usually pretty slow)

Anything I order from EK (Austria) is here almost next day as long as it's not back ordered of course..

0 Likes
wandirectory
Adept I

Same here.

Bring processed since the 18th.
I was under the impression it is a good idea to order at AMD directly to get it "fast", but that seems not true.

Waiting for it to arrive so that I can put it under water and into the loop.
I hope they send it out soon.

ordered one of the rare XT species...(even without any errors in the store Smiley Surprised ) - well - its processing; it has so much processing power that even the order keeps on processing ...an ETA or any form of information would be a blessing - even if its "ya we have to delay it a bit since you know, we totally DID NOT anticipate the demand..."

i even printed the order confirmation to at least have a "Paper Launch"...

If any of you, get an update from AMD side? Could you let us know? That would be great to see at least one of us seeing some progress haha

can do, but i wouldnt get my hopes up anytime soon 😛

0 Likes
WillDaBeer
Journeyman III

Same thing,

I feel my anxiety kicking in, Hard

0 Likes

same here - my anxiety is through the roof - building my dream rig since 2 months - even got a 5900X (to my surprise) ...and i cant use it since i dont have a Gfx Card yet 😄 

0 Likes

Actually I still miss the CPU too 😞

0 Likes

just got a reply from the AMD Support - they are checking orders by hand (so they say) and if i dont have a new information till 25th i have to contact them again.... 

Checking orders by hand? What does that mean?
I can feel the refund because they got too many orders for not enough GPU available.

0 Likes

Well the Support Agent just said Orders are manually checked and validated and thats the reason why it takes so long... we will see... guess i will wait till 25/26th and check again ...

0 Likes

Good luck my friend

Keep us posted !

SIRkkeli
Adept I

Order Date:  11/18/2020
Order Status:  Order in Process
Im still waiting for my rx 6800 xt too
0 Likes

I have bought a 6800 XT too on AMDs Website. Order in Process is all i got. I used Paypal for the checkout and the money was out right after i ordered.

I couldn't find any information on customer-support regarding orders, just technical support if you have issues with your hardware. Still don't know when to expect the card...

0 Likes

just as an update - my order just completed and the card was sent on its way - so it really just takes a looong time but eventually you will get it 🙂   PS: tracking doesnt seem to work yet - but then again, it was sent via DHL (which often sucks :D)

Uhhh congrats! 😄

0 Likes

And sorry may I ask you how did you reach the support? I can't find any chat/email/form.

0 Likes

mine is still in process :c

0 Likes

OK, didn't receive any email but checking here https://shop.amd.com/DRHM/store it says Order Completed and shipped (with a tracking number that is not yet working) 😉

0 Likes

ya they should start working as soon as the package is scanned via the transportation company (for me thats DHL) - those  are air waybills (trackingnumbers that are already created but only active once scanned)

I even received the invoice just a few mins ago from Digital River 🙂 - so its basically just waiting for the package to be picked up 😛

0 Likes
SIRkkeli
Adept I

my order has been processed too YAY Smiley Very Happy

hope you all get it today too 

Edom90
Journeyman III

Mine was shipped today

0 Likes
FD89
Adept II

I've been able to place an order ''lucky''. But when i'm looking to the stus it said Unsubmitted.

Someone know what does it mean ?

0 Likes

@FD89 wrote:

I've been able to place an order ''lucky''. But when i'm looking to the stus it said Unsubmitted.

Someone know what does it mean ?

i guess it means your order was not submitted - if your order got through you should have gotten an order confirmation via email

0 Likes